Histoire

Robert Bosch opens his “Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering” in Stuttgart on November 15.

On November 15, 1886, Robert Bosch received official approval to open a “Workshop for Precision Mechanics and Electrical Engineering” at 75B Rotebühlstrasse in Stuttgart. He opened the workshop together with a mechanic and an errand boy. The rented premises comprised an office, one larger and one smaller workshop, and a room in which a small forge was housed.